ATTENTION LAKE COUNTY CITIZENS:
As of 5:00 pm on Monday March 23, 2020, all County Offices will be closed to the public to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 until further notice. Below you will find a list of resources for completing your business online.
We know this is not ideal for some individuals, and we appreciate your patience.
For a complete listing of contacts visit https://www.lakemt.gov/main/directory.html:
• Clerk & Recorder’s Office- E-recording: Please click the link for more details on eRecording: https://www.lakemt.gov/clerkrecorder/eservice.html
• For Birth & Death certificates, you may make those requests by fax (406)883.7283 or to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The completed request must be accompanied by the requestors identification [see request form for suggested ID] Requestor must call the office and provide credit card information, or send the request, and a copy of your ID with a check or money order to the address on the request form. The birth and death certificates will be mailed to you at the address you have provided to us on the form. See the request forms under Common Downloads on the Clerk & Recorders website, listed above.
• Treasurer’s Office- Property Tax payments can be made through the Lake County website at https://www.lakemt.gov/treasurer/treasurer.html under the Section Directory
• Motor Vehicle renewals that are not past their due date can be paid at https://app.mt.gov/vrr. You will not be able to change your mailing address online, if you need to change your address, you will need to call into the office or calling 883-7217 or by email email@example.com
• Justice Court- to pay fines online you may visit www.citepayusa.com Keep in mind you will need your Case #, which will need to include all 0’s, or, you may use your citation number as well. If you have a warrant, or your payment is past due, you will not be able to use citepay services. Contact the Court at 406.883.7260 for continuances.
• Environmental Health – firstname.lastname@example.org – 406-883-7236
• Planning – email@example.com – 406-883-7235
- Weed Department- For chemical purchases or rentals please contact 406-883-7330
If you have further questions, please contact our Human Resources Officer, Jessie Going at 406-883-7275